2013

In April, the SKS Group acquired 61.9% of interexa AG from its shareholders. The remaining 38.1% of the shares are still owned by the existing shareholders. interexa AG is head quartered in Mainz (Germany) and the particular focus of its activities is the development and implementation of standard software for banks.

2013

At the end of April, SKS Advisory had over 150 permanent employees and the Group had 290 permanent employees. The Group ranks among the leading medium-sized business consultancies in Germany.

2012

The SKS Group continued its international expansion and, at the end of the year, established a subsidiary company in Luxembourg.

2011

In April, a 49% stake in Innovative Banking Solutions AG (iBS) was acquired. iBS AG is primarily active in the SAP environment and is based in Wiesbaden (Germany).

2010

The SKS Group expanded into a neighbouring country and set up a subsidiary in Austria.

2008

In September, ib-bank-systems was acquired from the two development banks ILB and IBB. ib-bank-systems is based in Potsdam (Germany) and is mainly active in the SAP area.

2006

In January, Dr. Guido Golla, Robert Scheurell and Michael Nagele were appointed as additional partners in the firm.

2004

Jan Hrynko was appointed Managing Partner in December. Subsequently the legal form was changed to a GmbH & Co. KG (a German limited commercial partnership).

1999

Schweers, Kemps & Schuhmann Unternehmensberatung (SKS) was founded in April as a consulting firm focused on the financial sector. The main emphasis is on the areas of reporting, risk management and accounts.

Training

17 Sep

Basismeldewesen und FINREP

Frankfurt am Main

Für wen lohnt sich dieses Training? Fach- und Führungskräfte aus den Bereichen Rechnungswesen, Meldewesen, Controlling/Risikomanagement, interne Revision

Referentin: Karina Kuks

Die Seminarteilnehmer erhalten einen intensiven Einblick in das FINREP (Financial Reporting)-Rahmenwerk sowie in die Anforderungen an das Basismeldewesen. Es werden relevante rechtliche Grundlagen strukturiert vermittelt sowie die Befüllung der FINREP- und Basismeldewesen-Formulare anhand zahlreicher Beispiele dargestellt.